• How are oncology informatics solutions positioned to save healthcare expenditure annually? How can these solutions help in reducing healthcare expenditure for developed economies such as North America and Europe?
• How are oncology informatics solutions helping in changing the business model of healthcare delivery?
• What are the major developments such as product launches, mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships taking place in the market, and how are they changing the overall dynamics of the global oncology informatics market?
• What are the major pricing strategies employed by the vendors that can significantly put pricing pressure on the competitors?
• What is the current user base for the leading oncology informatics solutions vendors in the market?
• What are the technological and regional trends pertaining to the global oncology informatics market?
• What is the growth potential of the global oncology informatics market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World?
The Global Oncology Informatics Market Report by BIS Research projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 7.03% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2025. The market has evolved dramatically with the increasing cost of cancer care, emphasis on reduction in medical errors and readmission rates, growing number of cancer patients, and rising adoption of oncology specific EHRs.